[game_edu] How are you dealing with Windows 8?

Gregory Walek gwalek at ccsnh.edu
Thu Mar 14 17:54:53 EDT 2013

I have a simple question on a topic that I have been (and perhaps many of you as well are) dealing with. If this email thread becomes a firestorm, my apologies up front for this. My intention is to informally poll those on the listserv to provide more points of data on the issue.

My question to you is simple:
How has your institution reacted to the introduction of Windows 8, Tiled\Metro\Modern-Style Applications, and\or The Windows Store. If you have embraced or rejected it, please explain why.