[game_edu] How are you dealing with Windows 8?

Richard Fleming Jr rflemin1 at jccc.edu
Fri Mar 15 14:13:02 EDT 2013

I use at it home, mainly for testing Game Maker Studio’s integration with Windows 8. I ignore the metro interface, I shut it off as soon as my computer is booted up. It’s not very effective to use it with a mouse in my opinion. For developing it’s horrible, I need that list of icons on the task bar to help me keep track of which programs are running at any given time.

- - - - -
- Richard Fleming x4838