[game_edu] new research on digital games & assessment

allisyn levy allisynl at brainpop.com
Mon Nov 25 15:38:59 EST 2013

Hey - could you please post this to the IGDA Game Edu listserv? Many thanks!

**allisyn

We're involved in an exciting new study on games & assessment. Is it ok to
post this to the edWeb GBL community?

We are looking for teachers who use educational video games in their
teaching to help us learn more about how video games support (or not) your
formative assessment practices. Your responses will help shape the design
of improved video games for use in education!

A brief (approximately 15 minute) survey can be found here:

http://create.nyu.edu/survey

If you complete the survey, you will have a chance to win one of eight $50
Amazon gift cards!

We are hoping to hear from lots of game-using teachers! If you have
colleagues who use games in their teaching, please forward this information
to them as well.

This survey is part of a study being conducted by the University of
Michigan and New York University, funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates
Foundation. More info can be found here: http://bit.ly/a-games

Thanks in advance for your participation and help spreading the word.
Looking forward to sharing the results of the research with the IGDA Games
Edu Community.

**allisyn
VP, GameUp
BrainPOP