[game_edu] Curriculum Framework

Suzanne Freyjadis suzanne at game-education.com
Wed Dec 3 15:48:51 EST 2014

Hi Zia,

Thank you for volunteering to help! Would you be interested in taking on a
leadership role or a supporting role for the project?

There will be a leadership team of between 5-8 people who will help see the
project stays on course with another group of folks that are assigned tasks
to complete. So as not to overwhelm any one person.

We are hoping to have the process in place with some progress made by GDC
(March 2-6). So the real work won't start until after February. The goal is
to have the entire Framework revamped by 2016.

Best,
Suzanne

*Suzanne Freyjadis*

CEO

*SHIFT *Digital Education

Chair - *IGDA Game Education SIG​*

Email: suzanne at game-education.com *|* Twitter: GameEducation
Mobile: +1 512 619 4151 *|* Skype: Suzanne.Freyjadis