[game_edu] HTML 5 2D

Bill Crosbie bill.crosbie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:23:28 EDT 2014

I just want to second Greg's warnings. Javascript is klugey. Not that AS3
is completely wonderful, but it's the devil you know.

I wish I knew how many studios were still doing prototypes in Flash. I'm
pretty sure that Firaxis and DoubleFine do early mockups in it because it
is quick and easy to get to gameplay.

Also, does anyone know if Scaleform is still going to use Flash as it's
development paradigm.

bill crosbie
http://about.me/bcrosbie/bio