[game_edu] HTML 5 2D

Angel Rivera arivera at utica.edu
Thu Jun 26 02:02:24 EDT 2014

There are so many.

ImpactJs is popular and well maintained and you can also use it to create
HTML5 games for the WiiU. Impactjs.com

Construct2 exports games in html5+js. It has a javascript SDK for deep
acess and to implement custom features. You can also make WiiU games with
it and almost for any other platform. Good for beginners and advanced
developers. Integration with Spriter for sprite animations, advanced
collision boxes, etc. We use Construct2 in my school for introduction to
gamedev. Www.scirra.com

Maybe others have more information.

Cheers.