[game_edu] Seeking Faculty: Game Art & Design

Beck, David beckdav at uwstout.edu
Mon Nov 17 23:47:32 EST 2014

Fellow IGDA Education SIG Members,

As our game design program at University of Wisconsin-Stout grows, so does our need for new and talented faculty. I'd like to ask you a favor: consider sending the below job advertisement on to your peers, co-workers, former students, and other acquaintances whom you believe might be interested in this position. We are an award winning program, and part of a school that has over 1,000 extremely talented art & design majors taught by 60 creative, happy faculty. It honestly is a great place to work (and I'm not saying that just because I'm the chair

We're searching for an artist or designer who would help the Game Design & Art BFA to grow, through teaching game art & design classes and continuing their creative practice. The full job ad can be found here: http://www.higheredjobs.com/search/details.cfm?JobCode=175972281&Title=Assistant%20Professor%3A%20Game%20Art%20%26%20Design It is also posted on Chronicle, CAA, and Gamasutra.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Dave Beck Chair, Department of Design Provisional Program Director, Game Design & Development BFA University of Wisconsin-Stout beckdav at uwstout.edu<mailto:beckdav at uwstout.edu>