[game_edu] Prototyping/Playtesting groups?

Ira Fay ira at irafay.com
Tue Nov 18 20:42:51 EST 2014

Hello Ian,

Hampshire has a non-digital game playtesting group that meets weekly. Also, I'm teaching a class next semester called Analog Game Design, and I've scheduled extra weekly sessions for the students in that class in particular. We'd be happy to be involved in an inter-campus prototype exchange!

Thanks,

Ira