[game_edu] JOB: Tenure-Track Faculty Position at the HCI Institute at Carnegie Mellon University

Jessica Hammer hammerj at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 27 12:37:02 EDT 2014

The Human-Computer Interaction Department at CMU is now accepting
applications for a tenure-track faculty position, to start in August 2015.

Games are one of the focus areas for the HCII and we'd be very excited
to see candidates with deep disciplinary expertise apply, whether or not
they also have a social-behavioral background.

Here is the link with details:
http://hcii.cmu.edu/careers/2014/tenure-track-faculty

Feel free to drop me a line if you have questions!

Best,
Jess

--
Jessica Hammer, Assistant Professor
Human Computer Interaction Institute / Entertainment Technology Center
412-463-4875 :: hammerj at cs.cmu.edu