[game_edu] Schools Updated

Ben Chang changb3 at rpi.edu
Fri Apr 17 16:10:08 EDT 2015

Thanks, this is great!

This isn't my school, but you could add it to the list:  University of
Skövde, Sweden

http://www.his.se/en/Prospective-student/education/Masters-Studies/Computer-Game-Development/

--Ben

On 4/14/15 6:58 PM, Suzanne Freyjadis wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> The list of schools has been updated on the IGDA Website -
> http://www.igda.org/group/game-education.
>
> The list looks a little wonky because I am not a web designer. If
> anyone would like to volunteer their mad graphic design skills, please
> let me know.
>
> Also, please let me know if your school is missing from the list.
>
> Happy Tuesday!
> Suzanne
>
> *Suzanne Freyjadis*
>
> *SHIFT *Digital Education
>
> Chair -***IGDA Game Education SIG​*
>
> Email: suzanne at game-education.com <mailto:suzanne at game-education.com>
> *|* Twitter: GameEducation
> Mobile: +1 512 619 4151 *|* Skype: Suzanne.Freyjadis

Benjamin Chang
Associate Professor, Department of the Arts
Director, Games and Simulation Arts and Sciences
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180
changb3 at rpi.edu
518.276.2366