[game_edu] Super Handy Spreadsheet for Adding Schools!

Suzanne Freyjadis suzanne at game-education.com
Wed Apr 22 15:25:27 EDT 2015

Thank you so much to Greg and Siobhan for taking this on and putting
together a process so quickly!

I am so impressed and grateful for your help! I have spent countless hours
working on these lists and this makes it all so much better!

Hip Hip Hurray!!!

Best!
Suzanne

*Suzanne Freyjadis*

*SHIFT *Digital Education

Chair - *IGDA Game Education SIG​*

Email: suzanne at game-education.com *|* Twitter: GameEducation
Mobile: +1 512 619 4151 *|* Skype: Suzanne.Freyjadis