[game_edu] Toronto Film Festival (TIFF) -- Best Android Apps for Child Learning

Brock Dubbels brock.dubbels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:35:42 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

The TIFF digiPlayspace is taking suggestions for their list of top android
apps.

Here are the target criteria:

   1. AGE - we're looking for apps that bracket into ages 3-5/6,  7-9,
   10-13+
   2. anything that promotes co-play with parents/kids, i.e. not just a
   solo experience
   3. anything that promotes self-guided creativity, e.g. creating vs just
   being entertained
   4. anything related to books / reading / STEM / math etc

Please send your suggestions to me for TIFF review.

Best regards,

Brock

Brock R. Dubbels, PhD.,
Consumer Insights & User Experience Design
Dept. Psychology, Neuroscience, & Behavior
McMaster University
Canada: 905.577.2535; USA: 415.968.9072

Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Games and Computer-Mediated
Simulations
Published Quarterly. Peer-Reviewed, Est. 2009.