[game_edu] Sample dataset for games analytics education?

Ben Chang changb3 at rpi.edu
Mon Dec 14 15:12:42 EST 2015

Hi John,

This would be a tremendously valuable resource.  I have some colleagues
in cog sci here studying how people learn who are looking for exactly
something like this.

--Ben

On 12/14/15 1:52 PM, John Hopson wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Is there interest in a small but real dataset that could be used for
> classroom instruction in games analytics?  Is there something like
> that already in use?
>
> I'm looking at potentially making a small static dataset from Destiny
> available, but I'd like to get a sense of how useful that would be to
> you all before I go through all the permissions issues involved.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Hopson
> Bungie

Benjamin Chang
Associate Professor, Department of the Arts
Director, Games and Simulation Arts and Sciences
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180
changb3 at rpi.edu
518.276.2366