[game_edu] Recruiting Volunteers, ages 18 to 65, to participate in a study on the relationships between Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game motivations, attention, and wellbeing

Jeffrey Kalman jkalman243 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 15 00:17:48 EST 2015

Hello baylor,

Yes, as a portion of the questionnaire concerns the respondent’s motivations for playing MMORPGs. (I should mention that it generally takes people less than 15 minutes to fill out the entire questionnaire—despite the outdated info on the flyer).

Regards,

Jeffrey L. Kalman, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Ph.D. Candidate
Adelphi University