[game_edu] Enrollment Question

Mark Baldwin mark at baldwinconsulting.org
Tue Feb 17 21:27:33 EST 2015

One of the problems will be to figure out what exactly is even a game design program.   Many of these programs which have the label ‘game design’ were put together by people that knew nothing about game development.    So I’ve seen ‘game design’ degrees which were actually game art degrees or just some confused generic game degree.

Mark

  Mark Lewis Baldwin

  Baldwin Consulting

  685 Trailside Dr