[game_edu] Group project team formation

Tom Sloper tomster at sloperama.com
Mon Jul 13 15:56:47 EDT 2015

This summer we used a random/arbitrary method of creating initial groups, and then my co-instructor modified the groups based on her knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of the students. We didn't want all-stars to team together, leaving the weaker students to work together. We formed 10 groups of 3. Tom Sloper
- Senior Lecturer, Video Games, Information Technology Program, Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California.  http://itp.usc.edu/faculty-staff/Tom-Sloper/
- Sloperama Productions. Services for game developers and publishers; "Making Games Fun, And Getting Them Done." http://www.sloperama.com/business.html
- Helpful information and bulletin boards for game industry hopefuls. http://www.sloperama.com/advice.html- The Mah-Jongg FAQs. Information and bulletin boards about the game of mah-jongg. http://www.sloperama.com/mjfaq.html- Author of The Red Dragon &The West Wind, the definitive book on official Chinese & American mah-jongg.