[game_edu] Curriculum Framework Redesign Up and Running!

Bhupinder Virk-Anwar bhusafdar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 19:26:53 EDT 2015

I am interested, keep me posted

     On Monday, June 8, 2015 3:46 PM, Brock Dubbels <brock.dubbels at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Suzanne,
I am a little late to this, but does Game User Research and UX fit into these categories?

Best regards,

Brock
------------------------------------

Brock R. Dubbels, PhD.,
Dept. Psychology, Neuroscience, & Behavior
McMaster University
Canada: 905.577.2535; USA: 415.968.9072

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 5:38 PM, Suzanne Freyjadis <suzanne at game-education.com> wrote:

Hi Edu SIG!
I wanted to let you all know that the Redesign of the IGDA Curriculum Framework has begun.
We are starting with a few sections of the Framework this summer and we will be working on other sections as we go. We will definitely cover all aspects of game creation including: localization, art, writing, audio, etc. but these are the focus for right now.
The Current Sections Are:Game Design
Soft Skills
Games & SocietySample SyllabiGame Programming
If you missed previous messages and would like to participate in any of these teams this summer, please let me know and I will get you assigned.
Keep your eyes open for updates from the teams as they work over the summer.
I feel so privileged to get to work with such an amazing group of people.
Go REDESIGN TEAM!!!!!
Best,Suzanne
SuzanneFreyjadisSHIFT Digital EducationChair - IGDA Game Education SIG​Email: suzanne at game-education.com | Twitter:GameEducation
Mobile: +1 512 619 4151 | Skype: Suzanne.Freyjadis