[game_edu] Game Ed SIG Co-Chairs Needed

Suzanne Freyjadis suzanne at game-education.com
Tue Mar 17 13:21:19 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone!

We had a great time at GDC and really missed those of you who couldn't make
it this year. I did bring cookies, so you should really take that into
consideration when making your conference plans for next year. [?]

We also added a MeetUp at a pub, which will continue next year since it was
fun to get to talk with folks outside of the hubbub of GDC.

I will be sending out more of an update, but one of the things I let people
know about at GDC was that I am looking for people to help me Co-Chair this
group.

I have a few folks who are interested from GDC, but I want to put this out
to everyone.

I'm looking for folks who are willing to put in some work and effort to
help us take the SIG to the next level. There are a lot of
education-focused initiatives that I would like us to have our hand in as
well as outreach, but I need a dedicated team.

I would really like at least one person who can take on a role helping us
to find sponsors for some of our stuff, like the MeetUp at GDC.

If you would like to help me chair this group, please let me know...It's
super exciting.

Best,
Suzanne

*Suzanne Freyjadis*

*SHIFT *Digital Education

Chair - *IGDA Game Education SIG​*

Email: suzanne at game-education.com *|* Twitter: GameEducation
Mobile: +1 512 619 4151 *|* Skype: Suzanne.Freyjadis