[game_edu] Scholarship - Executive MBA @ Berlin School of Creative Leadership

Luke Dicken lukedicken at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:28:28 EDT 2015

Deall all,
We'd very much appreciate you sharing the below opportunity to your
institutions and students. This is our first year offering this
scholarship, and we need as much help with promotion and such as possible!
Thanks,
Luke Dicken
Chair, IGDA Foundation

The IGDA Foundation, in partnership with the IGDA and the Berlin School of
Creative Leadership, is delighted to inform you about the "IGDA Foundation
Diversity Scholarship" to attend the Executive MBA program at the Berlin
School of Creative Leadership as part of the March 2016 intake. This
flexible program is aimed at preparing existing industry professionals and
aspiring leaders for senior responsibilities in creative industries, and
the recipient of this award will receive a 23,000 EUR contribution towards
tuition costs.

For more information about the scholarship and to apply please visit and
apply by *November 16th*
http://www.berlin-school.com/emba/scholarships/igda-foundation-diversity-scholarship/