[game_edu] ED SIG Roundtable Feedback / Debrief

Jose Luis Soler josodo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:55:33 EDT 2016

Hi all.
 It's a very interesting approach David. We are facing the same challenges
and have decided to implement a similar idea for our projects:
- We always close terms with a full-time two weeks collaborative project,
as a long GameJam.
- Each student chooses a particular role.
- Lecturers act as Leads.
- The final assessment is 25% overall performance of the team (final game)
and 75% individual performance, just to push them to work actually as a
team.

Best regards

José Luis Soler
http://www.floridauniversitaria.es