[game_edu] Games for Change Awards: New category for Best Learning Game. Invitation to submit by Feb. 24!

Meghan (Games for Change) meghan at gamesforchange.org
Thu Feb 11 14:06:58 EST 2016

Hi IGDA Education SIG,

Has anyone here recently released a game for learning or social impact?
Games for Change would like to invite you to submit it to our annual Games
for Change Awards <http://bit.ly/g4c16games>. The award ceremony is June
23, at the Games for Change Festival <http://gamesforchange.org/festival/>,
the largest gaming conference hosted in New York City.

This year, we are introducing the Best Learning Game award to honor games
that offer meaningful engagement around learning objectives with measurable
outcomes.

Finalists will receive complimentary Festival passes and can showcase their
game an on-site arcade. The deadline for all categories is *February 24, at
11:59 p.m. EST.*

Submit your game: http://bit.ly/g4c16games.

Let me know if this is of interest or if you have any questions about
submitting.

Thanks very much!

Meghan

--