[game_edu] GDC Roundtable

Derric Clark dclark at uat.edu
Sat Feb 27 16:46:15 EST 2016

Hello all,

I am working with Suzanne to finalize the content for the Ed SIG roundtable at GDC this year. One of the items we really want to spend time on is progress made on the Curriculum Framework. If you have information or a progress report please drop me an email so that I can make sure there is time for everyone.

Also, if there are elements beyond the framework that you are interested in discussing, please pass this information to me as well.

Another note, while the session is scheduled for 30 minutes, we are scheduled for 11:30, which means we could bleed over into lunch a bit as needed.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing everyone at GDC this year.

Derric Clark

Program Champion of Game Studies

UAT.EDU

dclark at uat.edu