[game_edu] Faculty position at UC Santa Cruz in Computational Media

Katherine Isbister katherine.isbister at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:05:59 EST 2016

Hello all,

We have a teaching professorship available at UC Santa Cruz in the
Computational Media department and would love to see you apply!  This
position offers the possibility of security of employment--it's a chance to
help build our curriculum (including graduate work), without having to run
a funded research program.   We have a stellar team in the games area at UC
Santa Cruz overall, including Michael Mateas, Noah Wardrip-Fruin, Robin
Hunicke, Michael John, Erin Robinson Swink, and many others.

Here's a link to the job announcement--deadline is Feb. 23 for
applications.

https://intranet.soe.ucsc.edu/sites/default/files/JPF00340-16.pdf

Katherine Isbister