[game_edu] High Score Expanded now on Amazon!

Suzanne Freyjadis suzanne at game-education.com
Mon Jul 18 17:55:20 EDT 2016

*Books for Classroom Consideration*

I wanted to let  you all know that an IGDA Member: Rusel DeMaria has just
published *High Score Expanded* on Amazon.

The book is 450 extra wide pages with interviews of most of the pioneers of
the industry and about 3000 images. It covers arcade, computer and console
games and companies through about 2002. High Score Expanded is faithful to
the original books, with an improved layout and more than 40 pages of new
content.

https://www.amazon.com/High-Score-Expanded-Illustrated-Electronic-ebook/dp/B01ICQAR0G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468411604&sr=8-1&keywords=High+Score+Expanded

Also Available, *Reset: Changing the Way We Look at Video Games*, this book
examines the potential positive impact of games. It’s a highly researched
book and has also been used in game courses. It’s also available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Reset-Changing-Look-Video-Games/dp/1576754332

If any of you have books you would like to let our community know about,
please let me know!