[game_edu] IGDA ED SIG Roundtable Follow up

Bill Crosbie bill.crosbie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:43:38 EDT 2016

Derric,

I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I had a competing meeting in that time slot.

Just to verify, there are teams working on the other areas from the 2008
framework, right?

CORE TOPICS
CRITICAL GAME STUDIES
GAMES AND SOCIETY
GAME DESIGN
GAME PROGRAMMING
VISUAL DESIGN .
AUDIO DESIGN
INTERACTIVE STORYTELLING
GAME PRODUCTION
BUSINESS OF GAMING

I would like to propose that TECHNICAL ART  be added as a distinct
curriculum group. I have been working with the tech art community since
2011 and it involves a skill set that Game Programming and Visual Art do
not cover.

BIll Crosbie
Tech Art's adopted academic :-)

bill crosbie