[game_edu] Curriculum Redesign Re-Launch!

Suzanne Freyjadis suzanne at game-education.com
Sun Oct 16 18:29:55 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to announce that Siobhan Thomas has graciously agreed to be
the lead for the IGDA Curriculum Framework Redesign, which is super
exciting.

We are fortunate to have Siobhan's expertise on this project. I
particularly appreciate her strong focus on accessibility in her own
program.

So please join me in welcoming Siobhan to her new role at the IGDA Game
Education SIG!

If you have any questions or want to help, please let her know. You can
reach her at Siobhan Thomas <four at nucleus.com>

Best,
Suzanne

*Suzanne Freyjadis*

*SHIFT *Digital Education Consulting

Chair - *IGDA Game Education SIG​*

Email: suzanne at game-education.com *|* Twitter: GameEducation
Mobile: +1 512 619 4151 *|* Skype: Suzanne.Freyjadis