[game_edu] International Conference on Game Jams, Hackathons & Game Creation Events (ICGJ 2017) Deadline extension

Allan Fowler allan_fowler at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:52:55 EDT 2016

Apologies for the cross-posting

International Conference on Game Jams, Hackathons & Game Creation Events (ICGJ 2017) Deadline extension

We want to acknowledge the people who have already submitted their paper proposals in advance of our October, deadline. Thanks so much to you all!   We have received many requests to extend the deadline for submission. As a result, the ICGJ 2017 Conference Committee has decided to extend the final deadline for the Call for Papers.

Paper submission

Submissions Dec. 1, 2016

Decisions Jan. 6, 2017

Camera Ready Copy Jan. 20, 2017

Late breaking (extended abstracts)

Abstract Submissions Dec. 1, 2016

Review Jan. 6, 2017

Final Draft Jan. 30, 2017

Decisions Feb. 7, 2017

Camera Ready Copy Feb. 15, 2017

Game Showcase:

Submissions Jan. 30, 2017

Decisions Feb. 7, 2017

Camera Ready Copy Feb. 15, 2017

We hope this will give those who require it, additional time to finalize their proposals for our, being held in San Francisco.

We hope you will take advantage of the extended deadline to submit your proposal. We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards and thanks,

Allan Fowler & Lindsay Grace

Conference Chairs ICGJ 2017

http://icgj17.gameconf.org/

ICGJ Conference on Game Jams, Hackathons and Game Creation ...<http://icgj17.gameconf.org/>
icgj17.gameconf.org
Overview. We are pleased to announce the second annual International Conference on Game Jams, Hackathons, and Game Creation Events (ICGJ 2017). This conference builds ...