[game_edu] Announcement: Learn to Code with John M. Quick Online Course

John M. Quick john at johnmquick.com
Tue Feb 21 21:27:28 EST 2017

Dear Game Education Colleagues,

I'm excited to share my new online video course for helping people learn to
code and create games. Through this format, I aim to expand upon my prior
teaching and writing work to reach a new group of learners.

Please share these resources with colleagues, friends, and family who have
a passion for coding and game development:

   - Download free lesson / full course: http://store.johnmquick.com
   - Free videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/johnmquick
   - LinkedIn announcement for sharing online: http://www.linkedin.co
   m/pulse/announcement-learn-code-online-course-john-m-quick
   <http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/announcement-learn-code-online-course-john-m-quick>
   - Or, take a look at my related books: http://johnmquick.com/books

Thanks for your support,
John