[games_access] First attempt at the Top 10

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Thu Dec 29 22:50:08 EST 2005

I had some fun on my day off, cranking at the top-10 PDF (let me just
say that Inkscape on Linux is the bee's knees!)

http://tim.thechases.com/top10.pdf

It should be half of a legal-sized sheet of paper (5.5" x 8.5") assuming
all went correctly, though in my Win32 acrobat-reader, it keeps coming
up as 8.5"x11" paper.  I've also got it in the original .SVG format, so
changes aren't killer to make, if one would prefer to tinker with that.

I don't know what URL ya'll wanted on it, so I just stuck in the URL for
the top-10 page on the Wiki.  However, it's easy 'nuff to change to
something else.

Any feedback is welcome!

-tim