[games_access] Next SIG Business meeting: 23 May 2005

michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon May 16 00:51:47 EDT 2005

The next SIG business meeting is scheduled for Monday, 23 May
at 12noon (US EST)/9am (US PST). On the agenda is the e3 post show wrap-up,
the latest on the book proposal, and more! We'll also be talking about
alternative synchronous/live messaging tools since I think we're running out
of luck with MSN due to firewalls, etc.

Note: There will be no meeting tomorrow (16 May).

Check the SIG website for some special e3 coverage by me! :) I'll be
hounding devs until I'm blue in the face. If any of you on the list will be
at e3 next week, drop me an email at hinn at uiuc.edu and we'll catch up at the
show!

Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG