[games_access] Top 3 for indie games

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sat Apr 1 06:29:24 EST 2006

Hi,

I would say:

1) subtitling and captioning of all sound  (hearing disabilities cover about
2 to 3% of accessibility problems and is quite easy to do)
2) adjustable control options (mouse keyboard, etc.) (for motoric
disabilities)
3) difficulty/speed options (for motoric and cognitive disabilities)

This leaves out visual disabilties completely but you asked for a realistic
Top 3... anyone?

Greets,

Richard

http://www.audiogames.net