[games_access] GDC Video's

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 4 16:09:29 EDT 2006

VLC is one freeware player for OSX, which supports
WMV1 	 Windows Media Video v1
WMV2 	Windows Media Video v2
WMV3 	Windows Media Video v3, also called Windows Media 9 (unsupported)

according to: http://wiki.videolan.org/index.php/Codec

however for me it only played sound not video or captions

the preferences panel includes Subtitles-On Screen Display with a
range of further options

using: http://www.accessibility.nl/games/video/robertflorio.wmv

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd