[games_access] Centralised point for GDC 2006 presentations...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 5 02:59:43 EDT 2006

I agree Barrie -- this weekend i'll make a nice summary page on the
Wiki with the different powerpoints, including my own! :) My week's
been full of catching up still! The wiki pages we were using to plan
for gdc will be turned into the central location point for our
presentations and pictures (well, some of the pictures...)

Jason at IGDA said he'd make a note of it once it's all up there and
then we can also send it to all our business card contacts from the
GDC.

Yes, GDC was a super fun but super exhausting time -- hopefully we'll
make GDC Europe the same fun but super exhausting time. :)