[games_access] Brighton Develop Conference

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 27 18:35:00 EDT 2006

Jason will let me know the final deadline soon but I know that
we don't have very long to get the overview to them. But we'll
pretty much go with a variation on GDC so that shouldn't be
too much trouble.

Yes -- Matthew -- this is in your territory too! Can you make
it? Also, Thomas? Goran? Giannis?

Michelle