[games_access] GDC news

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Aug 15 14:01:11 EDT 2006

Yeah, you're right... okay, so we're getting make-up (Extreme Makeover?) and
plastic surgery (I Want A Famous Face?)... how about some carboard cutouts
(Blue Peter?) and then all our accessibility wishes will come true (Jim'll
Fix It*?) ?

;)

Richard

* http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/titles/jimllfixit.shtml