[games_access] Retro Remakes 2006 draws to a close...

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Aug 31 12:36:19 EDT 2006

Hi!

Great to hear this, *REALLY* looking forward to the results. Barrie, are you writing a summary of your experiences reviewing these games? I can imagine you might already be writing some stuff down anyway for the other judges. I would be very interested in reading a sort of "accessibility summary of Retro Remakes 2006", with stuff such as:

- which games used what kind of accessibility features
- overal accessibility level of the games
- (if you are testing with disabled players) the opinions of gamers with disabilities
- (if available) the experiences of the developers who implemented the accessibility features
- etc...

Greets,

Richard!