[games_access] gdc prep

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Feb 1 15:31:39 EST 2006

Reid, congratulations to your new job; friends of mine living in S.F, one of
them working with the security at LucasArts :) The world is small sometimes
/Thomas

9 years of development and education with Adobe/Macromedia Director
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
Founder of IGDA Game Accessibility SIG www.igda.org/accessibility
http://www.pininteractive.com