[games_access] Semantics

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Feb 9 15:30:47 EST 2006

OK, thanks Barrie for sorting that out; my english skills is not advanced
enough :) nor is my knowledge about UK disabled community culture

Kind regards,
Thomas

9 years of development and education with Adobe/Macromedia Director
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
Founder of IGDA Game Accessibility SIG www.igda.org/accessibility
http://www.pininteractive.com