[games_access] Another T-Shirt ;)

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sat Jan 14 16:41:04 EST 2006

pps: ...or next to the image
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AudioGames.net
  Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 10:21 PM
  Subject: [games_access] Another T-Shirt ;)

  Hi,

  Here's a quick (!) sketch of a possible design. Several of you liked the design I made for the Game Accessibility project. I basically re-used the idea but changed the perspective. Although this is a VERY rough sketch, what do you think of the idea? I think it would be nice to make it more 'cartoony'. This is a bit of a serious arcade machine and wheelchair.

  Just thinking here...

  Greets,

  Richard

  ps: I've not included the IGDA logo/text, I assume it would go under the image...