[games_access] idea about t-shirt

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Jan 16 11:10:00 EST 2006

Hi Lynn,

Just wanted to drop you a quick e-mail to say what great work you're doing
at CAST. We're a long way of being as organised as that, but we're making
steps in the right direction. Hopefully the upcoming book will create
something really solid for game developers.

Keep up the great work!

Barrie Ellis
www.OneSwitch.org.uk