[games_access] One switch laser disk game from Konami (1984)

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 26 20:17:46 EDT 2006

thanks barrie! i'll be catching up on the IGDA blog soon and will
post links to your posts. of course guess what? i've come down with
shingles -- thanks (lack of) immune system! ah well -- at least being
home sick gives me more time to catch up on SIG stuff.

wow, that was a strange thing to say...lol. thank goodness I'm home
sick so i can get some work done! ;) maybe not for long though --
tornado warning siren just went off...yay! living in the US midwest
is FUN!

hope everyone else on the list is healthy and is managing to stay out
of the heat as much as possible.

michelle