[games_access] Arcade Sticks with two+ sticks...

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Jun 6 02:35:52 EDT 2006

If you have time, please contact Quasicade, and get back to the list. They
used to sell the QuasiCON arcade controller separately. They also made a
cocktail cabinet that had a one player arcade stick. Perhaps they'll
consider separating one. I'm sure it will still be very expensive.

The work I am able to do building controllers on Xbox/PS2 machines relies
upon the Ultimarc I-Pac PCB. You'll be able to play analogue reliant games
with it, but the controls will be digital in effect. Not every game is
compatible (some games lock the controller out), but I've played Burnout 3
recently on an Xbox, steering digitally and braking and accellerating
digitally - using controllers mapped to what would be analogue controls
traditionally. Does this make sense?

Barrie
OneSwitch.org.uk