[games_access] email adress spam & wiki

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Jun 11 06:41:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've been receiving an enormous amount of spam lately so I did a search through Google to see where my emailadresses are posted. I found that someone posted one of my emails to the list on the IGDA wiki (http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Random_Ideas/Mostly_Unedited - at the bottom). Unfortunately part of the header of my email was posted too and this included my email addres. I've deleted my email adress from the Wiki but I would like to ask anyone who edits the wiki to take care and not post each others emailadresses for spam-reasons :)

Thanks!

Richard