[games_access] Robert Florio's painting unveiling. June 19!

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Jun 18 21:44:54 EDT 2006

I wanted to let you know tomorrow night to 19 will be the unveiling for my
paintings.  Check out more information on my web site at the top of the page
you will see the link where you can get the flyer.

Unveiling at the Baltimore Sports Legends Resume, birthplace of Babe Ruth
and also the Babe Ruth Museum.  Two paintings Denison Cabral, blasts soccer,
and Jay Gibbons, Baltimore Orioles.

I wanted to share this amazing news with you and all and I will let you know
how it goes it should be a great event covered by local sports television.
Very emotional June 20 is 10 years since my injury exactly so it means a lot
that this worked out something this big.  A huge milestone for me.

I want to thank all of you as well being in my life you all mean a a lot to
me.

I'm finishing footage tomorrow night and more Wednesday night for my
documentary about my life and video game accessibility are recorded at GDC.
I hope to work on that during my break these three weeks off from school.  I
have a commissioned work from Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis to work on his two
dogs and his action pose so I'll be busy.  That's a big commission.

Robert Florio

AI online SGA President

arthit73 at cablespeed.com

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>