[games_access] meeting on friday

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 7 22:36:06 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I've been very sick this week due to a longstanding condition I have
-- I'm thankful it hit now (it tends to be cyclical) rather than next
week or GDC week! Anyway, I'm sorry for the fall off in communication
from me.

Since Wednesdays seem to be problematic for many, let's meet up on
Friday at the usual time and usual place in order to discuss any
"last minutes" for GDC. That will also give me some time to catch up
on things a bit more.

Also, please email Thomas ASAP if you've uploaded something for
inclusion on the CD, as he needs information from you to keep his
company from being sued! That just would not be a good ending to a
great GDC!

Thanks everyone! And please email me if you need anything from me
before Friday!

Michelle