[games_access] requesting permission from all speakers?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Mar 13 12:23:28 EST 2006

Hello everyone this is Robert also I am requesting permission for my documentary and I am also also going to ask permission from the game design conference people.

I'll even center Jason and e-mail.  I don't remember his last name.  We can only record five minutes of the speeches but it would be great footage.
Thanks if you could send me confirmation that you will allow me to record your speeches that would be great.

My documentary covers my experience and is also a great tool for creating awareness in gaming accessibility.
Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com

arthit73 at cablespeed.com