[games_access] GDC GA Summary

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 31 02:22:47 EST 2006

actually i just emailed them about that earlier today so as
soon as i hear something we're on! that's why we should also
get our stuff up on the wiki asap so we can point people to
the resources as well in that article.

i'm also trying to see if we can get a bigger article in game
developers magazine -- they are the same bunch.