[games_access] Quad Controller Picture -- Urgent!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:49:52 EST 2006

I also showed demor with a cite back to you and ga.com and
audiogames.net as well as part of Robert's video from his website
with a cite back to his site. All the videos were GREAT ways to
demonstrate what the hell we're talking about. I only had one hour
(!) so I didn't get to everything I wanted to but I covered a ton in
that hour.

Michelle