[games_access] MacArthur Chapter (was: Robert's Biography)

Amit Pitaru [LIST] list at pitaru.com
Wed Oct 25 19:46:45 EDT 2006

Michelle, I'm relieved that I was able to clear things up, and thank you for
bringing it up as candidly as you did!  I wish I could have met you all in
person prior to emailing back-forth. Oh well, the digital age.

I've just sent an email to my editor regarding all the IP issues that you've
raised. We'll all learn where we stand soon enough.

Regarding the forum - I see no reason that we can't just chat here (or in a
closed forum of your choosing) instead of the MacArthur forum. Once we get
their answer, we should talk more specifically about how our work can
compliment each other.

Amit