[games_access] SIG Meeting Wednesday Sept 13th

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Wed Sep 13 09:03:29 EDT 2006

SIG Meeting Wednesday Sept 13thBy the way, this part of the GA-forum ("IGDA Game Accessibility SIG General Chat Forum) is only available for those who are registered for it. For those who are not registered for this section, please send Michelle or me a request to be added to this forum.

I also added a new thread to post the transcripts of the online chats.

Greets,

Richard